1. Allergies/Especially in Children Camel Milk has been used for children who suffer from mild to severe allergies from many types of foods. Scientific studies on a small group of eight children who were severely allergic to milk and other kinds of food showed that they were successfully able to overcome their allergies by following a diet consisting of camel milk. All eight children overcame the allergies with no side effects. See https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16382703. This is owing to the presence of disease-fighting immunoglobulins, which help reduce allergies and their symptoms.
2. Fights Autoimmune Disorders: Camel Milk is rich in immunoglobulins or antibodies which target foreign bodies and disease-inducing substances, or antigens, effectively purging them from the immune system. Camel milk has many immune-system components that help fight autoimmune disorders like Crohn’s disease, multiple sclerosis and other conditions. Traditional autoimmune disorder medicines usually suppress the immune system, while camel milk boosts it. Dr. Reuven Yagil, physiology professor at University of Israel, mentions that camel milk can control and even heal autoimmune disorders.
3. Autism: Camel milk has been found to help curb autistic symptoms and even help eliminate autism in some case studies. Controlled studies on autistic individuals conclude that autistic symptoms gradually got better and autistic people turned more docile, less hysteric and less self-destructive. Many studies, though, have been inconclusive and these controlled studies can’t prove how camel milk helps curb this condition. It is believed that the antioxidant properties of camel milk usually help reduce autistic symptoms. See https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3773435/.
4. Antioxidant Rich: Camel Milk is rich in antioxidants, which makes it a great remedy for eliminating free-radicals, helping cure afflictions like pigmentation and cancerous cells. This property ensures that camel milk combats oxidative stress. The antioxidant property of camel milk also makes it quite effective in controlling and reducing the symptoms of cancer. See https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23768340.
5. Anti-Aging: Camel Milk contains a compound called alpha-hydroxyl acid which helps smoothen fine lines and prevents wrinkles, thus delaying the onset of aging. Alexander Jumbo’s book, Push Back Aging, highlights camel milk as an anti-aging substance. See https://books.google.co.in/books?id=wmsYBgAAQBAJ&pg=PA32&dq=camel+milk+and+aging&hl=en&sa=X&ei=fSbjVKruPIu-uASDv4HAAQ&ved=0CBwQ6AEwAA#v=snippet&q=camel%20milk&f=false.
6. Anti-Inflammatory: Camel milk is an effective anti-inflammatory agent which makes it quite useful in treating inflammatory conditions like cough and bronchitis. It also relieves arthritic and rheumatic pains. See https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24788059 .
7. Anti-Diabetic: Camel Milk is an effective anti-diabetic agent. It contains many agents which contribute to its efficacy in controlling and preventing diabetes. It has an insulin-like protein, which helps reduce the effect of diabetes. The insulin present in Camel Milk makes blood absorption easier. See https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22751901.
8. Tuberculosis: There have been many studies on the efficacy of camel milk when it comes to treating tuberculosis. Camel Milk is a strong antibacterial and antiviral agent that helps purge the body of mycobacterium tubercoli.
9. Weight Loss: Camel milk is low in fat. The low-fat value means that you will not put on unwanted weight or struggle with high levels of cholesterol.
10. No Extra Chemicals: We know that Camel milk contains more than 3 times the amount of Vitamin C than other types of milk. Camel milk is high in iron, folate and other essential nutrients. This means that camel milk does not need any added preservatives.