The humble garlic offers powerful health benefits including anticancer, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antiviral properties to combat colds and flu, and much more. Fermenting garlic adds healthy probiotics and offers even greater protective benefits.
Health benefits of garlic:
- Stimulates the immune system
- Thins mucous
- Lowers cholesterol
- Strong Antibacterial and Antiviral properties
- Garlic has powerful anticancer properties
Here is a wonderful fermented garlic recipe:
- 1/2 c. raw, pastured butter, softened
- 2 – 3 cloves of fermented garlic, pressed
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
Combine ingredients and enjoy!